The Top Flight on Ice Hockey League presented by CHOC is a 10-week hockey program designed for participants with special needs. Each week, players participate in drills focusing on the fundamentals of hockey including skating, passing, stick handling and shooting. This program is open to all ages and skill levels.REGISTER HERE
Sundays, 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- September 11, 18 & 25
- October 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30
- November 6 & 13
- Jerseys & a complete set of equipment (for new participants)
- 10 weeks of clinics/games
- Full equipment is required to participate in Top Flight Ice Hockey
- 2022-2023 USA Hockey membership is required for participation.
- To check your membership or re-register click here
Try it for Free!
New to Top Flight? Join us for two free clinics to get started!
- September 11 & 18, 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
For more information, contact:
Anaheim Ducks Hockey Development