The Rinks offer a variety of skating lessons for all ages and ability levels, as well as specialty programs are part of our Learn to Skate program. See below for more information.
Please note: The Rinks Learn to Skate Programs require Learn to Skate USA Membership for class enrollment. Click on the link above to receive your Learn to Skate USA number required for registration.
Registration Coming Soon!
Next Series: March 4, 2020 - April 25, 2020
- Calendar - TBA
- Schedule - TBA
- Program Fee - $130
Group classes are the fastest and safest way to learn and enjoy any sport or recreational activity. Skating classes at Lakewood ICE include the following benefits:
- Entertaining and fun!
- Great source of exercise
- Meet new friends
- Build self-confidence and sportsmanship
- Participate in group performances
Lakewood ICE has group classes for all ages and abilities:
- Snowplow Sam 1
- Basic classes
- Academy classes
- Hockey Skills classes
- Homeschool classes
- Off-ice classes
Ages 16 & Up
- Adult Classes
An 8-week series of skating classes include the following:
- One half-hour lesson per week
- Designated Practice Session admission on the day of your class
- Skate rental on the day of your class
- Five additional public skating passes (valid only during 8-week session)
- Homework handed out at the 1st class
- Progress report on the 7th class
- Certificate of Completion on the 8th class
- Bring a Guest class on the 8th class
- Unlimited make-up classes
Lakewood ICE allows skaters unlimited make-up classes per 8-week series. Make-up classes must take place during the same 8-week series in which the class was missed. To redeem, please come to the Program Office the day of the make-up class and obtain a make-up class sticker. The make-up class sticker must be visibly worn to the make-up class so the instructor knows this process has been followed and the class has been redeemed in our computer system. Please review our calendar and schedule to see when your class is offered on a different day or time.
- Early Registration - $10 off
- Homeschool Classes - $40 off
- Multi-Class pricing - $110.00
- Applies only to skaters signing up for multiple classes in any 8 week semester.
- Sibling - $5 off
- Second skater per family + more
For more information, contact:
Lakewood ICE Program Office
562.429.1805 ext. 6233
Lakewood ICE Skating Manager – Jacqui Palmore
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang