- Saturday, September 26
- Saturday, October 3
- Saturday, October 10
- Saturday, October 17
- Saturday, October 24
- Saturday, October 31
Registration for all October Camps will open on Wednesday, September 23rd at 5:00 p.m.
Day & Time
- Saturdays, 10:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Note: Sessions are open to all learn to skate levels
Camp Length: 75 minutes
- 15 minutes - Off-ice training
- 5 minutes - On-Ice Intro (Safety & Equipment Check, Station Set-up)
- 45 minutes - On-Ice Class
- 10 minutes - Supervised Practice
Note: Groups will be divided by level / age
- $32 per camp
Age & Level: Camps are open to ages 6 & up
- Skaters must be able to properly fall down, stand up, march, and glide on their own to participate in a camp
- If you are not able to confidently complete the above skills, we recommend starting with a private lesson. To schedule a private lesson, please contact Skating Manager, Kelly Desjardins
- Please note: Staff cannot have physical contact with skaters due to COVID restrictions, so it is imperative that skaters can stand up on their own. Groups will be divided by skill level and age
- If your skater is below age 6, able to meet the above requirements, and would like to sign up, please contact Skating Manager, Kelly Desjardins
With over 23 years on the ice, 12 years directing and coaching in Tulsa, Oklahoma and new member to The Rinks family in Southern California, my passion is sharing the love of the sport to all ages and levels both on and off the ice."
Shari is the Skating School Lead at Yorba Linda ICE. Shari is a USFS Double Gold Medalist. Shari has over 30 years coaching experience with all levels of skaters.
Alex is a USFS National Technical Specialist, PSA Master-Rated, an Olympic-Level Choreographer and has loved every minute of coaching for the past 20 years. Alex also serves as PSA President and member to five USFS committees
For more information, contact:
Lakewood ICE Program Office
562.429.1805 ext. 6233
Lakewood ICE Skating Manager – Kelly Desjardins
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang