Saturday, December 14, 2019
5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The Rinks - Lakewood ICE coaching staff would like to invite you to participate in our upcoming holiday recital. As we have changed our holiday show from a large production to a recital-based format, here are a few guidelines to help you navigate through the changes:
- Beginning skaters through advanced skaters of all ages are encouraged to participate in a solo, duet, trio, or quartet, which will be choreographed by your private lesson instructor. All skaters will return for a Solo Bow/Grand March at the end of the recital.
- Music of your choice for your solo, duet, trio, or quartet will have a 1:30-2:00 minute maximum allotted time. Music must be turned in one hour before recital begins and be clearly labeled with the skater's name and the title of the music.
- Costumes are not included and are at your discretion to choose along with your private lesson coach.
- Application and payment are due December 1.
- All participants must be current members of ISI or USFS.
- After the recital you are welcome to skate on the public session on Rink C to finish off your night!
For more information, contact:
Lakewood ICE Program Office
562.429.1805 ext. 6233
Lakewood ICE Skating Manager – Jacqui Palmore
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang